- Your responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the delivery and management of all service engagements in the group, including ongoing and future services businesses.
- You will ensure customer satisfaction and maintain relationships with all partners and customer stakeholders to maintain a high service delivery standard.
- You will be responsible for the service, process, and resource optimization of the various managed services contracts in the group.
- Other responsibilities shall include service business engagements in Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Uganda, and any other African country where the company presently has a business or will do business in the future.
- The role will include extending beyond Nigeria the current engagements and delivery of the COMPANY managed services offering and creating a structure and support methodology upon which services can be delivered across the group while leveraging existing assets.
- You shall ensure contract profitability and drive service revenue growth in all customers’ environments.
- You shall maintain a detailed service report, service improvement report and share the same weekly or as may be required.
- You shall collaborate with customers, technology partners, and other stakeholders within the client’s environment to ensure IT alignment with business strategy while actively participating in the IT strategy roadmap and execution.
- You will maintain regular service meetings as scheduled in the service contract governance structure of COMPANY or as required by the customers.
- You shall ensure strict adherence and compliance with all company’s policies and processes.
- You shall comply with the policies of the organization as contained in the staff handbook.
- You will provide input to all company activities as required, work with and sought for the company’s leadership support when needed.
Also, you shall be responsible for the following.
- Be responsible for submitting the response to RFPs
- Be responsible for the transition and delivery of services to all the countries
- Ensure COMPANY is positioned as a valued partner across the group and WECA (West East and Central Africa).
- Be responsible for future Managed Services RFP/RFQ/RF’x’ and work with internal and external stakeholders and ensure COMPANY’s success at all times.
- Drive revenue from all existing and future Services Business, including Managed Services and Professional Services.
- Work with Business Development and Sales team to engage existing and prospective customers for business growth.
- Ensure seamless transition and onboarding of all services.
- Ensure right-fit skills are deployed for services.
- Manage all phases of service delivery.
- Continue to enhance and improve the capabilities, capacities, and quality of service delivery
- Acts as the senior escalation point for projects facing challenges and quickly rectify the situation
- Establish regular and accurate reporting for early and frequent communication
- Ensures client satisfaction through driving project execution excellence, reviewing client satisfaction surveys, and participation in client meetings
- Generate references from the customer on service excellence
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria