Job Title: Investment Officer ( Portfolio Management and Investment Analysis)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Requirements: 5-8 years Post NYSC experience
Duties to Include:
- Developing and maintaining models to price and analyze various debt financing strategies
- Preparing and recommending investment policies and procedures in line with best practice
- Performing periodic market/investment analysis and research to support investment decisions
- Support mergers and acquisitions
- Analyzing, assessing and positioning investment opportunities.
- Creating pitch decks describing the business, portfolio performance and asset base.
- Lead due diligence processes for prospective investors, facilitating their understanding of the business’ model and asset quality across markets
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria