Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please share your resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
– Preferred: Bachelor degree form a reputable University
– Extensive and substantial practical experience and applied knowledge in at least two of the following IT domains: Network, Core Infrastructure, Database administration, Application development or Information Security Operations.
– Work experience: 5+ years of applicable experience
– Familiar with security auditing tools
– Experience in vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing
– Working knowledge of Linux/Windows O/S, Active Directory, Group Policy, Cisco ACLs, SSL Certs, IDS/IPS, VPN, TCP/IP, DNS, Firewalls, identity, Syslog & AWS Security Framework
Architecture and Engineering Support
– Consult with IT colleagues to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications and software by Design and Default.
– Recommend and coordinate the implementation of technical controls to support and enforce defined security policies.
– Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend or plan the implementation of new or updated information security hardware or software, and analyse its impact on the existing environment; provide technical and managerial expertise for the administration of security tools
– Develop a strong working relationship with other IT teams to develop and implement controls and configurations aligned with security policies and legal, regulatory and audit requirements.
– Continuously foster the sharing of customer, architecture, and technical information between the local entities
Liaison and Networking
– Engage effectively with ‘n- level’ teams such as Information Security, Risk and Internal Audit
– Engage effectively with regional and group AXA teams
– Manage security projects and provide expert guidance on security matters for other IT projects.
– Evaluate requests for exceptions to policies, ensuring enough mitigating controls are in place.
– Ensure audit trails, system logs and other monitoring data sources are reviewed periodically and follow policies and audit requirements