- Implement solutions to manage the company’s AWS and Azure infrastructure via code.
- Engage and improve the lifecycle of the AWS and Azure platform and platform services – from development to deployment, operation and refinement.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Support production 24/7 environment as part of a global team. Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Experience or Certification in Azure or AWS technologies and products such as EC2, Landing Zone, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Experience in the fields of Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: Python, BASH, Java or Go.
- Experience with AWS and Azure infrastructure management and automation
- Experience with software deployment and configuration automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field involving programming
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale systems.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Understanding of Windows/Linux operating systems.
- Ability to create new functionalities via contributions to upstream open source ecosystems (such as Terraform)
- Interested candidates should send their cv to “email@example.com”
Job Location: New York