Position: Lead, Corporate Planning and Strategy
Industry: Consulting and Insurance
- First class or 2.1 in any numerate or business-related discipline
- Post graduate degree in business or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience (5 years out of this must be with any of the leading business consulting firm)
- Sound knowledge of Business Analysis and Strategy, with industry experience in leading organizations
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Insurance Market, competitor products and services and the socio- economic factors that influence them.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of a diverse range of Insurance Products and Services.
- Experience in synthesizing multiple information sources into a coherent framework for addressing business opportunities or challenges
- Experience in leading and executing complex strategic and operational initiatives for large organizations
- Experience in working with and advising senior-level executives
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Drive the facilitation and implementation of Corporate Planning session for the Company, providing technical expertise to the Executive Management
- Initiate and coordinate innovative, qualitative and business-focused research and development projects
- Provide strategic support to the Management
If interested or know anyone who fits, kindly share CV to email@example.com.
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria