Location: Remote (This position is only available within USA)
Salary Compensation: $100K/yr. – $150K/yr.
Email Address: email@example.com (Share your Resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
This position will oversee the development of mobile applications used by the company’s customers. They will play a primary role in selecting the technologies used, and will help build a team of engineers that have the skills and experience to build delightful and scalable applications. In this position they will work with product managers and other engineers to develop mobile applications that are secure, scalable, and stable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing mobile applications for Android and iOS user and experience with ReactNative, Expo
- Minimum 5 years building consumer-facing client apps with either ReactJS, React Native, and/or the native mobile SDKs
- Previous experience working at a high growth technology startup
- Experience building service-oriented APIs and cloud services in Node.js against AWS
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipeline infrastructure for mobile apps
- 4+ years of experience shipping and maintaining software at scale (ideally millions of users), as part of a team
- Experience leading a team of engineers with a successful track record of deploying mobile applications at scale
- Production experience designing and writing unit, integration, and automated functional tests
- Experience working in Agile team environments, building and maintaining commercial software
- Experience in design and implementation of Mobile and Web Architecture with domain knowledge in Android, iOS and Web Development platforms.
- Experience as a Solution Architect with strong knowledge of and expertise in mobile solution delivery.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI and iOS design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in developing and integrating with SDKs
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Android Tech Preferable Skills
- Java, Kotlin (OOP)
- Android SDK, different versions of Android
- MVC architecture, Design patterns, Memory management
- Security framework
- Experience in Android Studio IDE
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience in Android development, including non-UI components
iOS Tech Preferable Skills
- Swift programming language (OOP)
- Objective C (MVC architecture, Design patterns, Memory management)
- CocoaPods / Swift Package Manager / Carthage
- Dynamic framework development
- Security framework
- Core data framework
- Experience in XCode IDE