Salary Compensation: 9 million gross
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Share your Resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
- Carrier, ISP and Peering Industry Thought Leadership and Relationship Management
- Represent the Organization at peering and interconnection events.
- Interface with existing and prospective networks in the Organization interconnection exchange.
- Lead connectivity and exchange partner engagements.
- Develop connectivity pursuit strategies for different market segments.
- Build a plan for interconnections with leading carriers in all geographies as part of our network forecast, prioritized around current and evolving network product requirements, ensuring quality performance and SLA achievement
- Manage the relationship with the Management of the Internet Exchange Point of Nigeria.
- Manage relationships with industry bodies such as ISOC, Africa and other regional peering communities, AFRINIC, NGNoG and other global Network Operating Groups, all carriers and ISPs, global Content Delivery Networks.
- Business Development and Marketing Support
- Interface with Marketing and Communications to develop ecosystem marketing materials and validate technical inputs from all stakeholders.
- Interface with Business Development for presales activities.
- Work with Business Development Managers in identifying and assessing the Organization ecosystem benefits to customers.
- The Organization Ecosystem Management and Growth
- Oversee the operations and performance of the Organization’s interconnection exchange infrastructure and activities.
- Grow the interconnection exchange ecosystem to meet set targets.
- Grow the cross connects in the Organization to meet set targets.
Job Location: Lagos