Function: Risk Management
Proposed Grade: Assistant Banking Officer
Sector: Commercial Bank
Client is looking for whom Supports Head Market Risk to ensure that all relevant market and liquidity risks of the Bank are adequately measured and reported within implementation of market risk management framework. Periodically review limits and utilization.
- Responsible for the daily valuation of positions either mark to market or mark to model or independent price verification on a daily basis.;
- Timely and accurate reporting by ensuring that Market and liquidity reports are delivered as at when due.
- Timely escalation of any ensuing internal negative liquidity trends
- Prepare reports detailing the interest rate exposures such as aggregate exposures, demonstrating the Bank compliance with polices and limits;
- Monitor the set exposure and risk limits at both asset level and desk level and adhere to the lines of authority and responsibility that the Board has established for managing market risk. ;
Requirements : 3 years’ experience
I understand that this role may not be one you might be interested in. I wondered if perhaps it would suit any friends or colleagues that you might know. If so please forward my details to them.
However, if you are interested in the opportunity, kindly forward your CV email@example.com with job role as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.