To assist the Procurement & Materials Management manager in providing procurement services to all Clinical / Nonclinical divisions. Perform, search the market then add new suppliers on the suppliers list.
Academic/Professional: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical sciences.
Degree or /and Postgraduate in Pharmacy, Supply chain management and CIPS certification is an added advantage.
Work experience: 3 years’ procurement experience with a minimum of 2 years in the healthcare sector. Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including Oracle, SAP Ariba, and/or Envision.
- Take a decision according to comprehensive cost analysis.
- Create and maintain good and long-term relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Register new vendors according to AXA registration process and documents needed.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed
Work with team members to provide technical and financial comparisons.
Skills and Competencies:
- Applying the procurement policy, procedures with alignment of the authority matrix.
- Keeping values ðics as significant part with all communication.
- Any other responsibilities that might be required by the Business from time to time.
- Excellent communication, presentational and persuasive skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing