Job Title: Network, communication and data centre management
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Current position: ET – ABO
- Overseeing environments of a data center where they supervise systems and also identify, log, and report issues to their seniors.
- Responsible for the maintenance of configurations of all systems within them.
- Operators perform precautionary system maintenance to ensure that the center’s systems and network are functioning well.
- Coordinate with other support personnel to guarantee that uptime is maximized so that the data center can pErovide quality services.
- Management of all aspects of problem definition through resolution, supplier liaison, development of escalation procedures and monitoring adherence to them.
- Carry out network administration, performance tuning and capacity planning, in particular to continually assess the installation to ensure it is appropriate for current and planned developments making recommendations for change.
- Evaluate equipment requirements and proposals for supply, implementation and development of new or existing services and system.
- Provide complete support to IT Service and Support analysts, involving expert input into resolution of complex problems, installation, operation and management of servers and clients.
- Act as an escalation point for the business in the absence of the Head of Infrastructure Services.
- Install, test and audit hardware and software systems and configure the computers to ensure effective and secure systems.
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria