Location: New Jersey, USA
Salary: $120k – $150K
- Advise clients on the security implications of compliance and regulations such as OSFI, ISO, NIST, PCI, PIPEDA, GDPR etc.
- Carry out threat and risk assessments (TRAs) and develop security architecture to mitigate threats
- Lead and conduct threat modeling activities during Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL)
- Act as the trust advisor on best practices to protect information
- Actively lead multiple engagements simultaneously and seamlessly
- Mentor junior consultants
- Actively seek and nurture opportunities for business development.
- Lead response to RFPs, scope security programs and assist in closing sales opportunities.
- Actively participate in development of cyber security offerings.
- Minimum of 8 years of consulting experience in systems and infrastructure engineering, focused on Cyber security.
- Strong technical skills to design and implement Azure Security services with hands on experience on several items like Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center, Microsoft Cloud App Security etc.
- Understanding of methods and identification tools for risks and security threats
- Knowledge of information security standards (OSFI, ISO, NIST, PCI, PIPEDA, GDPR etc.)
- Proficiency in operating systems, database platforms, web technologies, firewalls and programming languages
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Giving effective advice in large-scale technology projects while working at all levels – with clients and your team.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- GIAC Certified
- Azure Security Engineer (AZ-500)
Job Location: New Jersey