Job title: Network Security Engineer
Location: Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
This position will support the planning, design, development and deployment enterprise network and security infrastructure solutions.
• Designs, architects and deploys complex, secure and highly available heterogeneous LAN/WAN/Cloud security, data and communications solutions.
• Supports the creation of organizational wide standards for security and network infrastructure products.
• Develop and drive standardization of routers, switches, firewalls, remote VPN connectivity, VoIP/IP telephony technologies, and wireless technologies.
• Oversees the entire life cycle of technology solutions acquired including budgetary expense planning and procurement lifecycles.
• Develops standards and oversee deployment of centralized network-based threat management systems including Intrusion Detection Systems, Application Firewalls and Web Application Firewalls.
• 5+ years of experience in IT Security and Networking
• Security and Network Certifications are required