Location: New York, USA
Salary Compensation: $250K/yr. – $400K/yr.
Email Address: email@example.com (Share your Resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Industry: Information Technology
Seeking an experienced and established Risk & Compliance Director who can build immediate credibility with existing relationships with our clients in the Insurance industry (P&C / L&A), to drive sale, engagements, and revenue for risk & compliance solutions. As a Director in this practice, your typical day will include both primary client and internal practice.
- Be an advisor to C level global clients embarking on a risk & compliance focused initiative.
- Develop, lead and/or execute comprehensive and customized Risk & Compliance strategies to identify measure business impact, design solutions, and lead large scale engaging to address the risk & compliance challenges to the business performance.
- Develop and drive efficiencies across the risk policies, functional execution, and technology to enhance the proficiency of the risk function (L1, L2, L3), at the enterprise level to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI, and achieve the desired business results and outcomes for clients.
- Manage risk mitigation activities; adoption baseline, measurement, and monitoring to assess effectiveness & effectiveness of Risk Management activities.
- Design, mobilize, and manage a network of risk and compliance advocates.
- Apply best practice risk & compliance methodologies to develop a customized client risk-management mitigation approach.
- Identify new and innovative ways to accelerate clients through their adoption of new technology, techniques, and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business economics, mathematics, or enterprise risk management. Alternatively, equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience.
- Experience in one of the functional areas of risk management; operational risk, technology, financial crimes, fraud, institutional and consumer credit risk management.
- Minimum of 6 years of recent experience with Big 4 and/or boutique consulting firm experience building client relationships resulting in trusted advisor activity.
- Market – value to drive a book of business in the $5-$7MM range.
- Minimum of 7 years of recent experience in both transformational design and large-scale execution.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience selling risk & compliance engagements associated with the next gen transformations in many functional areas of transformation (future of consumer, institutional, and tech transformations),
- 5+ years of experience devising and executing market development strategies that drive revenue growth and 5 years or more experience coaching and managing a matrixed and cross-functional team of up to 10 members.