We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his/her craft and writes well structured code and can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will be responsible to write secure, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. He/she will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Job type: Full Time
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Produce detailed specifications
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary,among other delegated duties.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge and experience of PHP development and web frameworks .
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong MySQL Skills, databases and their declarative query languages
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, etc
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- It would also be an advantage for the PHP developer to have:
- Experience using OOP
- Experience with the latest web technologies
- IT related degree- OND, HND, BA/B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- With atleast 3 years experience
CV to be sent to email@example.com