Location: New York
Salary Compensation: $130K/yr. – $160K/yr.
Email Address: email@example.com (Share your Resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Industry: Information Technology
About Our Client:
We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion as this is clearly reflected in all of our content and across all of the brands. Diversity is more than a commitment to us —it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
The Python Cloud-Native Developer is a senior level position responsible for leading a variety of Enterprise engineering activities including designing, implementing, testing and deploying software in coordination with the Enterprise Cloud Services team. The overall objective of this role is to lead efforts to ensure the compliance with quality and regulatory standards.
- Strong experience developing software using Python and Python-related technologies
- Understanding of virtualization/containerization technologies, such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of DevSecOps toolchains and CI/CD pipelines; Application Systems Web Services / API’s / Micro-Services Strong expertise in Libvirt Virtualization API.
- Linux Systems technology implementation
- Experience in Security Protocols and Remediation like oAuth2, eBPF, iptables, NAT Systems, Vulnerability Management
- Experience in Containers, CoreDNS, etc, Prometheus, HELM, Jaeger
- Experience in Cloud Native Containerization engines (Docker, Kubernetes, Kubernetes Operators Framework, Knative Serverless) will be a plus
- Prior experience in participating in OpenSource Cloud-Native LF Edge, LF Networking, CNCF Projects will be a plus
- Experience with Linux and the development of software for Linux, especially RHEL and Ubuntu
- Bachelor’s degree / University degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the information technology
- Experience with automation, orchestration, or CI/CD technologies
- Conceptual knowledge with Agile methodologies
- Conceptual knowledge of DevOps methods desired
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of design metrics, analytics tools, benchmarking activities and related reporting to identify best practices
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements