Position Product Manager
Reports to: ▪ Group Head, Private Banking
Supervises: ▪ N/A
Job Summary The jobholder is accountable to the Group Head, Private Banking
Division with the aim to:
▪ To provide a strategy towards the development of product solutions
and offerings for the Division
▪ To assess, propose and achieve the profit projections on new and
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Liaise with the Group Head on the Private Banking product strategy and roadmap
▪ Deliver Product Requirement Documents with prioritized features and corresponding
▪ Develop and ensure product pricing and positioning strategies to meet the Division’s/
Bank’s revenue and profitability goals
▪ To translate the product strategy into details, requirement and action plans.
▪ To possess a deep understanding of the customer experience goals of the Bank and
imbibe them in the product development process
▪ To identify and fill gaps within the Private Banking products
▪ To generate new ideas on products that can grow PB Divison’s market share
▪ To conduct road map planning and run design tests on the new and existing products of
▪ To create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
▪ To deliver to the Group head a monthly revenue forecast on new and existing products
▪ To carry out skillful and effective allocation of resources towards the success of each
▪ To scope and prioritize activities around each product’s drive based on business and
▪ To drive product launches including working with management and other product
management team members
▪ To track and drive pre-defined success metrics of each product
▪ To develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
▪ To present product demos to customers.
▪ To evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are clearly communicated and
consistent with product line strategy
▪ To solicit feedback on client satisfaction with the Bank’s products and services
▪ Brief and train the sales force on the depths of each product at monthly / quarterly sales
Competency and Skill Requirements
• Good understanding of private banking products/services.
• Strong business writing and presentation skills
• Strong financial modelling skills.
• Strong client focus.
• High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
• Proven experience of strong internal and external stakeholder management
• Proven track record in product development and implementation
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work with all levels of senior managementwww.coronationmb.co
• Ability to generate ideas and drive development of new business
• Excellent strategic planning skills
• Possess the ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance,
Economics or Marketing.
• Additional professional qualifications in Investment Management, Business Management,
Banking, Social Sciences or an MBA are an added advantage.
• Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience in product development, strategy-building or
product design in the banking sector.
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the
Job Location: Lagos