Product Manager, Nigeria
Building the mobile phone operator of the future our client is an innovation-focused, multi-award-winning, fast-growing and international telecommunications technology company. We develop leading-edge digital solutions for some of the world’s most important mobile network operators and partner with best of-breed organizations including Google.
As a vital part of our company, you will receive ongoing training on the latest technologies complete with certificates of accomplishment. You will have unparalleled opportunities to develop your career, including multiple routes to promotion and specialization, and work alongside the best and brightest minds in mobile technology, from across Europe and the globe. And, as we focus on constantly improving our team’s working conditions, you can split your office time with work from home.
What will you do?
As a Product Manager you will be reporting to the Director of the Business Unit EMEA. You will be working in exciting projects with mobile carriers in Nigeria, leading the product adoption in the payments/fintech domain for operators in one of the most promising markets of Africa.
- Tracking of main KPIs of all products managed on a daily basis.
- Perform SQL queries to determine behaviors in the service that may generate possible improvements to the product
- Design of commercial actions and seek its approval with the mobile carrier’s executives
- Carry out extensive product tests to make sure the UX meets all quality standards
- Prepare product documentation and requirements for product evolution
- Build dashboards that allow automated business operation and data-driven decisions.
- Accountability over the product’s commercial results
- Generate the necessary documentation to go to production, supporting the requirements of the mobile carrier for the commercial launch
- Interact with third parties to visualize new business opportunities and product integrations.
- 7+ years of proven work experience in product management, ideally related to SaaS / PaaS solutions in the banking/fintech/telecoms sector.
- Data-driven person with proven experience working with MySQL and BigQuery
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in mobile carrier systems such as OCS, Prepaid, Charging, Mediation, etc.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
If suitable, share your updated CV in word version to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject of mail. Referrals are also appreciated.