Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please share your resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Our client who delivers an integrated end to end solution designed to enhance learning and transform education systems, is seeking to have a talented, motivated, and adaptable Project Director to support the Managing Director and the senior leadership team. This is a highly hands-on and analytical role, involving intense program management and broad technical knowledge covering financial management, supply chain and school operations management. The Project Director should have a proven track record of exceptional performance driving strategic initiatives and projects to completion.
Duties & Responsibilities: –
- Ensure that the program’s termly and annual milestones are attained on schedule
- Continuously improve the program’s performance
- Ensure that the Education Inspection Team (our internal quality assurance team) is driving compliance to education policies and processes at the school level.
- Other responsibilities as determined by the Managing Director.
- A bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with an excellent academic record. Quantitative undergraduate degrees, and advanced degrees such as an MBA are preferred. Candidates should be from management consulting, education sector and SMEs.
- 8-10 years of executive level experience in reputable companies from which you have outstanding records of professional achievement. You should have at least one experience that required highly independent work in an exceedingly challenging environment such as in management consulting, finance or in a start-up
- Excellent project management skills including being incredibly organized with calendars, gantt charts, trackers, and have the ability to systematically follow up and support senior leaders with their deliverables across a broad set of projects/strategic initiatives
- Advanced MS Excel/spreadsheets skills, and mastery of presentation/reporting tools such as MS Word/Google docs & MS PowerPoint/Google slides
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment. You should have a proven track record of working strategically and collaboratively with senior leaders across different functional areas