Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services (Commercial Bank)
Grade: Senior Banking Officer to take Assistant Manager
To design, create and automate the Testing Centre of Excellence (TCoE’s) manual test case suites for the enhancement and quality of the company’s software towards ensuring quick, thorough delivery of quality build artifacts to the Production environment.
- Execute and run automated & manual tests for given applications and capture results/create bugs.
- Execute functional and non-functional tests across front and back-end environments.
- Participate in peer review of test cases.
- Interact with Business Analyst/Application Development Teams to understand business technical requirements and design.
- Incorporate feedback into test cases from Peer Review.
- Develop functional automated tests for web and mobile applications.
- Develop automated tests for RESTful API Endpoints using Postman or SoapUI.
- Re-test defects once fixed by the developers.
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback to reduce risk and enhance delivery.
- Create test data for system testing, UAT, and regression testing.
- Provide automation expertise to project team and troubleshoot automation issues. Help define, improve and implement QA best practices.
- Develop manual test cases tailored to a test management tool (JIRA/Gitlab etc.) User Stories.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Selenium Webdriver, Appium, Katalon and POSTMAN
- Knowledge in Oracle databases and SQL queries
- Good familiarity with Java (mandatory) and either C# or PHP
- 3-4 years hands-on experience in designing, writing, executing and maintaining automation Test suites across Web and Mobile platforms.
- Knowledge in Agile, and Scrum methodology, Azure, Gitlab and JIRA usage
- Research and Development
- B.sc in Computer Science or related discipline. At least CTFL certification from ISEB/ISTQB would be an advantage.
- Backend testing experience and Hands-on experience with scripting/coding