Location: Lagos, South-West, North-East
Proposed Grade: Deputy Manager – Manager
1. Be responsible for the quality and optimization of relationships with customers and organizations
2. Coordinate development of internal networks to strengthen and leverage alliance partnerships and relationships
3. Develop capacity among the entire Bank’s staff on NIB products and services
4. Build good relationship with business heads to drive products sales and acquisition within identified markets
5. Work closely with product developers to ensure sound understanding of product mechanism
6. Be responsible for actualization of sales growth targets for NIB business via all our channels and in line with NIB budget for assigned region
7. Manage the development and maintenance of a sound working partnership with Credit to stimulate growth without compromising risk and the quality of lending
8. Structure/customize credit loan facility options and parameters for credit approval
I understand that this role may not be one you might be interested in. I wondered if perhaps it would suit any friends or colleagues that you might know. If so please forward my details to them.
However, if you are interested in the opportunity, kindly forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of the mail.
Kindly note, people who have minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in similar role, currently working in a commercial bank at the stated locations would be qualified for opportunity.