Location: Area 8 (Abuja), Jalingo, Katsina Yahaya Madaki
Grade: SBO- AM
Sector: Commercial Bank
Our client is a leading firm in financial services sector and is seeking to hire qualified and highly motivated individual to take up the role of ‘Business banking, Relationship Manager’ the management of relationship with companies including Small Medium Enterprises(SME)
• Build collaborative internal and external relationships to provide the best in client advice and service, develop the business to ensure a seamless experience for the client who has multiple products and services.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to the client in delivering comprehensive and customized business banking products and solutions tailored to the financial needs and circumstances of business clients.
• Manage a portfolio of business clients; grow portfolio by prospecting for new clients and deepening relationships with existing clients.
• Manage credit opportunities within assigned portfolio, for example, a designated territory, sector or industry; provide support to branches on sizeable credit deals as needed.
• Utilize referral networks and centers of influence to identify and pursue potential new clients, looking for ways to cultivate a long-term
• Keep abreast with market trends and monitor competitors activities and manage a disciplined marketing process by business through insight sharing.
• Use knowledge of business, finance, banking, credit and risk management to identify, recommend and promote products and solutions that best serve the client while still working within risk parameters that protect the bank.
• Build relationships by calling on existing clients to truly understand their businesses and analyze product and service growth opportunities and ensure profitability of portfolio.
• Protect the firm by following sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
• Support the identification of target companies included in Small-Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Enterprises segments to whom bank could provide its business services.
• Grow revenue by ensuring customer is equipped with minimum of 3 product and develop and maintain appropriate relationships with key customers, contacts outside and within the business organizations to promote banks product offerings and identify new leads.
• Conduct periodic mini capacity building session for customers/ prospect to drive down bank’s products and service adoption as well adding value to customer
• To assist with the organization of and participate in client seminars to educate the public and to promote products and services to customers
• Cross -offer SME solutions as & when appropriate in helping towards improving the bank’s offerings
• A first degree or equivalent in any discipline
• Minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience in Business banking.
I understand that this role may not be one you might be interested in. I wondered if perhaps it would suit any friends or colleagues that you might know. If so please forward my details to them.
However, if you are interested in the opportunity, kindly forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org with job role as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.