Email Address: email@example.com (Please share your resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Grade: SBO -AM
Officer, is responsible for the administration and implementation of the Bank’s Lending Programs for the Retail Space
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure a profitable Retail Lending portfolio is achieved.
- Ensure the full end to end digitization of all retail lending products & solutions.
- Drive adoption of new product as assigned by the Head of Retail Lending.
- Contribute to the Bank’s risk assets growth strategies and goals.
- Ensure that product budgetary expectation is achieved.
- Participate in the design and implementation of a comprehensive training plan that drive and re-enforces the desired sales behavior.
- Participate in sales execution plan by Retail segment and product.
- Monitor sales pipeline and identify additional methods of improving sales performance.
- Participate in development of yearly sales plans and forecast.
- Maintain comprehensive database on the unit’s credit portfolio.
- Monitor credit approvals and schedule restructuring as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Head Retail Lending.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- A good first degree in any discipline
- Minimum Experience
- Excellent business communication and strong leadership skills.
- Heightened negotiation, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Heightened analytical skills.
- Research oriented.
- Deep understanding of SME products and services.
- Excellent product development capabilities.