Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please share your resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Grade: BO -SBO
To handle all MIS Related issues of Assigned Business Units. To be Business Partner for Retail Business Units
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying areas of improvements and concerns in business operational areas and provide appropriate strategies to resolve them
- Development and implementation of performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency
- Propose new techniques and technologies to actualize business goals
- Regularly monitor business performance and generate performance reports to stakeholders.
- To prepare Monthly Analysis of the MPR
- Drive operational performance and service excellence of frontline staff to ensure it is delivered on time and in line with agreed standards
- Set performance target plans in conjunction with business heads for individual employees and teams respectively
- Monitor ongoing business performance via dashboards and render feedback to stakeholders.
- Review and evaluate performance appraisal and recommend adequate training needs
- Develop a reward and recognition system for highfliers.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head Performance Management/MIS
- Effective Coordination of MPR sessions (Zones & Directorate)
- Correct Coding of Customers Data for MIS.
- Correct capturing of transactions in the GL by processing units.
- Resolution of all MIS issue.
- Review of Business Units Daily Balance sheet.
- Measurement of Accounts Profitability
- To assist in Budget Preparation
- Job Requirements
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in first degree (Accounting/ Finance/ Economics and any other relevant finance courses)
- A professional qualification in accounting: ACA, ACCA
- CPA/CFA will be an added advantage