Department/ Unit: HR Shared Services
Proposed Grade: Manager
Sector: Commercial Bank
Client is looking for whom ensure efficient and effective Benefits and Manpower records administration, Recruitment Administration and shared services for Management and staff that facilitates enhanced organizational and individual performance.
▪ Ensure effective and efficient HR Operations Support Unit which delivers proactive and business focused HR advice and services to staff and the Line.
▪ Ensure that the Operations support unit delivers efficient services in benefits Administration, Shared Services, Manpower records and Recruitment Administration and staff confirmation on time and in line with the HR Plan and customer service standards.
▪ Ensure effective and proactive advice to staff on benefits related issues.
▪ Coordinate Annual Industry Compensation Survey and advice on competitiveness of Remuneration and Benefits reviews to ensure the bank remain competitive.
▪ Partner with other HR units and HRBPs to plan and implement all services being transitioned, managed, and delivered by Human Resources Shared Services.
▪ Develop and implement various systems and maintaining positive relationships with vendors, clients, and internal staff.
▪ Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to HR, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
▪ Maintain all personnel files.
▪ Manage and oversee office services functions including office equipment, supplies and vendors.
▪ Drives the development of policies and procedures for the recording, indexing, filing, and retrieving of active documents and the storage of inactive documents
▪ Serve as contact person for employees and vendors regarding operations support issues..
▪ Perform additional duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Head, HR Service Management & Operations and/or Head HR
▪ Minimum education level –First degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution. Post graduate qualification (MBA/MSc) plus relevant HR/Industry certification is a requirement. Professional membership of a HR body (SHRM, CIPD, NIPMN) will be an added advantage.
▪ A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in two or more of the following Human Resources functional areas: HR Generalist, talent acquisition, Manpower planning, performance, Learning and professional development, employee services, data administration, compensation and benefits administration, payroll, HR services and call centers, document and records management.