Grade: Mid Level.
Reporting Line: Head Risk Management.
Our Client is an Holding.co with subsidiaries in the Investment bank, Commercial bank, Stockbroking and Asset Management.
Responsibilities for Risk Manager
- Identify financial, safety or security risks that the client company or organization may face
- Prepare action plans to decrease risk factors
- Gather confidential financial information from client such as income, assets and debts
- Manage company insurance policies
- Perform risk evaluation, which assesses the way the company previously handled risks
- Make risk-avoiding adjustments to current methods of operation in order to minimize their future risks
- Prepare a risk-management budget
- Provide training and certification for organization staff so that they can be aware of risks and try to avoid them
- A bachelors degree in business administration or management should be considered a minimum requirement.
- An MBA is preferred
- Several years of previous experience in risk management
- If working in the financial services industry, a Financial Risk Manager (FRM)is desirable
- Experience as a Risk Management Generalist
Qualifications for Risk Manager
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM) certification may be beneficial
- Thorough understanding of the business or organization’s goals and values
- Computer, data entry and MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- You pay strong attention to detail and organization
- Strong working knowledge of risk management and previous experience working with risk (i.e. associate)
- Solid research skills using the internet and first-person interviews
- Experience with the in all types of risk within the investment banking space.