Role: Sales Manager (E-voting Product)
I am urgently recruiting for an Sales manager for a top Fintech client in lagos
- Perform sales activities and solicit for new customers (E-voting Solutions) and other products.
- Prospect for new opportunities and identify new profitable customers for (E-voting Solutions) and other products.
- Identify networking opportunities, sales conferences and events that would provide positive impact to the sales bottom line in (E-voting Solutions) and products.
- Generate sales leads/opportunities that can be converted to sales and follow up
- Carry out external presentations to customers, potential clients by performing customer demo sessions
- Document and maintain accurate & up to date information on all clients and prospective clients
- Generate demand by pro-actively reaching potential customers to make them aware of the company’s products & solutions
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with customers of (E-voting Solutions) and other products.
- Liaise with relevant internal teams to ensure customer issues and complaints are properly resolved (escalate where necessary)
- Drive payment collection process by working with Finance team for receiving balance payments for all projects completed within stipulated period
Key Performance Metrics
- Achieve set revenue targets
- Sales Volume per product (Actual vs. Budget)
- Market penetration/ number of deals won
- Number of retained contractual customers
Education & Experience
Minimum of first degree is required
Relevant professional qualification in Sales is an advantage
Minimum of 5 years in Enterprise Product Sales and Marketing for government and tertiary institutions with experience in planning and executing multiple products, marketing programs, brand and sales teams.
If qualified kindly share your updated CV in Word document to email@example.com. Referrals are also appreciated