Reporting Line: Sales Director
The Sales Specialist will improve sales and overall business growth by designing and delivering a competitive value proposition to target segments. They will have an in-depth understanding of all company products and services and the skills and industry knowledge required to sell them. They will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to foster effective partnerships/relationships in order to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services
- Seek out key stakeholders and work across customer organizations to identify opportunities, upsell, and close deals
- Understand customer requirements and product capabilities on a business and technical level to effectively communicate the unique benefits of our cloud solutions and appropriately set expectations
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Coordinated sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and technical service groups
- Develop and deliver custom presentations on our Cloud Enterprise solutions
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- prioritize and qualify incoming leads from different sources: Website, Sales Number, Chat, Physical &
- Online Events
- Participate in trade shows and conventions
- Reach out to set of leads in specific verticals and qualify them
- Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers as well
- Follow-up for collection of payments
- Implement the company’s marketing plans as required
- Collaboration and help define business approach with Sales Specialists in your team
- Previous working experience in sales, business development or related field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Technical Sales experience
- Good understanding of Google messaging and collaboration products and/or Microsoft O365/Azure
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior management.
- Extensive client facing skills and the ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in business development, Strategy and Sales or related field