Job Title: SAP Security Consultant
Location: Maryland, USA
Salary: $150 – $200K
- Conducting initial and annual security training for assigned personnel, annual self-inspections/reviews, and staff assistance visits.
- Indoctrinate new personnel; debrief personnel when access approvals removed.
- Provide annual / recurring security training to all briefed unit personnel.
- Serve as key adviser to unit leadership on SAP access requirements / qualifications / restrictions.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive security standard operating procedures outlining the security policies/guidance for conducting classified activities within special access program facilities (SAPF) / sensitive compartmented information facilities.
- Reviewing system security plans and other documents developed pertaining to unit security; administers all SAP Nomination Packages.
- Maintain personnel security folders on all individuals.
- Maintain all facility / physical security accreditations for each assigned SAPF.
- Provide overall SAP security administration and management and performing duties outlined in the DoDM 5205-series regulations.
- Formal training and/or direct experience with SAP and SAPF security program administration.
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience supporting SAP/SAPF
- Active / valid Security Professional Education Development (SPED) certification.
Job Location: Maryland USA