Security Architect –Cyber Risk Services
- Must have experience around Enterprise Security Architecture and design, Security Strategy and Compliance Roadmap Consulting
- Must be familiar with Zero Trust, Cyber resilience, CARTA concepts.
- Must have experience around end to end security (Including but not limited to Design and Implementation of security controls), product best fit analysis to ensure end to end security covering different faucets of architecture e.g. Layered security, Zoning, Integration aspects, API, Endpoint security, Data security, Email Security, SIEM, Compliance and regulations, Threat intelligence, Threat exposure &incident management aspects
- Hands-on experience in the technical deployment, configuration, integration, support, and administration of security technologies (e.g. IAM, DLP, Firewalls, IPS, DDoS, SIEM, WAF, Email Security Endpoint etc.)
- Must have firsthand experience of working as Trusted advisor on complex cyber security initiatives, Large programs
- Experience around creating and audit of security best practices and implementation of security principles across the organization, to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements
- Must have knowledge and experience around ITIL or Key process-oriented domains like incident management, configuration management, change management, problem management, Service Management etc.
- Should have done security assessment against NIST Frameworks, SANS, CIS, etc.
- Should have good understanding of compliance regulatory requirement like PCI DSS, HIPPA, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
- Must have experience of working on different security projects with Fortune 500 or FTSE organizations
- Must have experience and skills to thing strategic and to able to provide value to the engagement by considering both tactical and strategic objectives of the organization from security perspective
- Must have experience around Security Architecture Patterns, Threat modelling and Assessment
- Strong stakeholder management – especially 3rd party management, senior business stakeholders (CxO),
- Experience around RLS, DPS, Trace is desirable.
- Must have a minimum of 12 -15 years of experience
- Possible certification requirements are:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cloud Architect Certification from AWS and Azure
- ToGAF or SABSA certification
- Vendor Certifications (Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto etc.)
- AWS, AZURE, CSA certifications would be preferred
If you would like to be considered for the role, kindly email email a copy of your cv to email@example.com
Job Location: Texas USA