Job Type: Full-Time
Department/Division: Senior Associate, Corporate Finance
Reports to: Head Equity Solutions
Job Objective: To assist in the origination, structuring and execution of equity and advisory transactions, as well as manage client relationships.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Lead the execution of key equity transactions across various segments.
- Lead the execution of key advisory transactions including M&A, divestments, acquisitions, etc
- Support the implementation of the articulated strategic business objectives
- Assist in the identification of business opportunities across different industry & products
- Interact with various units/divisions or associate companies in the Group to provide comprehensive solutions for clients
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with Financial Sponsors, Development Financial Institutions, and other institutional investors
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, regulatory authorities, and other stakeholders
- Supervise, provide guidance, monitor, and evaluate the performances of Analysts.
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any business-related discipline would be an advantage)
- A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience, out of which, at least, three (3) must have been in the relevant areas of the job role
- Strong Financial Analysis skills
- Strong Valuation skills & Financial Modelling skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Business Acumen
- Entrepreneurial flair