Location: New York, USA
Salary: $150k – $200K
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert for desktop, server, application, network and other security controls used to protect Wealth Management business and technology assets.
- Creating and refining security-related alerts and analytics for Wealth Management applications.
- Collaborating with business and technology partners to provide customized protection and testing of security controls as needed.
- Serving as an active participant in application architecture and design discussions to drive secure Software Development Lifecycle practices.
- Driving proactive protection of applications or application components within internet-facing websites.
- Championing security best practices with the Wealth Management application and infrastructure community.
- Coordinating seamlessly with a virtual team spread across multiple geographic locations
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player, committed to meeting deadlines while juggling multiple simultaneous projects.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant cybersecurity experience
- At least 3 years of experience working with geographically dispersed teams across multiple time zones
- Strong understanding of attack vectors for web applications and methods for defending against them
- Thorough understanding of web technologies and web architectures
- Solid understanding of SaaS (Software as a Service) technologies and architectures
- Experience in development, deployment and testing of web user interface (UI) and web API services
- Exposure to Java, .NET and Linux
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field
- Experience with Splunk or similar technologies, for the express purpose of generating alerts and analytics
- Experience with static code analysis, code review and system design
- Prior work on client-facing websites in the banking/brokerage industry
- Experience with desktop security, especially working knowledge of modern Windows server and desktop configurations
- Experience identifying and remediating the use of vulnerable software libraries
- Experience with Privilege Access Management and Authentication
Job Location: New York USA