Job Title: Senior Corporate Security Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Salary: $150k – $200K
This position will join the Corporate Security team dedicated to securing corporate networks and endpoints with the opportunity to establish new standards, projects, and documentation from the ground up. The ideal candidate will be an engineer with a strong background in DLP, CASB, and proxy technologies.
- Ensure security systems are tuned and deployed in line with security best practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across IT and security to secure our corporate environment.
- Automate recurring or manual tasks using SOAR or server-less technologies like Lambda.
- Support our IT team with security inputs for corporate endpoints or network is, including secure network design, endpoint hardening, etc.
- Develop and implement security standards for our corporate environments.
- Track and manage independent and cross-team projects across different teams and stakeholders.
- Track vulnerabilities and patch status for corporate endpoints and devices as new threats emerge.
- Strong understanding of technologies including proxy, TLS, and certificate management.
- Minimum of 7years of experience working in a high-demand security team.
- Quality experience managing security technologies like Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker), Mobile Device Management (MDM), and Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- Understanding of networking in cloud environments, switches and routers, and performing & analyzing packet captures.
- Excellent analytical thinking, time management, and coordination skills.
- Proficiency with macOS and Linux operating systems.
- Good understanding of coding languages like Python, Go, or Node