Location: USA East Coast States (Remote)
Salary Compensation: $190K/yr. – $220K/yr.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Share your Resume to this email with the Job title assubject)
Industry: Information Technology
About Our Client:
We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion as this is clearly reflected in all of our content and across all of the brands. Diversity is more than a commitment to us —it is the foundation of what we do. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.
The Sr. Director, Hybrid Cloud Operations will be responsible for the planning and execution of initiatives and ongoing technology operations that support the company’s mission and business objectives to move towards a hybrid cloud environment while maintaining/improving resiliency and operational effectiveness in the current environment. This individual will provide infrastructure leadership for developing and implementing technology operation initiatives and ensuring effective and efficient technology operations. As a collaborator on the technology senior management team, this individual will develop strategies for advancing service delivery and operational efficiencies by applying emerging solutions, best practices and continuous improvement.
- Provide technical leadership on creating cloud-based solutions.
- Assisting in periodic architectural and project design reviews.
- Compiling, developing, and delivering guardrails; ensure adoption of architectural patterns while supporting the needs of product teams to launch products / services.
- Building, managing, and developing (through mentoring and coaching) the infrastructure & cloud services team with an emphasis on talent acquisition, talent management and talent development while motivating and leading with a spirit of advancement.
- Establishing policies, programs, and processes for managing the underlying technology platforms and developing and managing the annual managed services tools budget.
- Managing relationships with external technology vendors and overseeing activities and issues relating to technology platforms security, ensuring high enterprise availability of operational systems and recoverability.
- Benchmarking, reporting and analyzing key availability and operational metrics, technology platform metrics and supplier service levels.
- Executing projects on schedule to meet requirements and transform to next-generation capabilities. Documenting and communicating services to technology partners and enterprise users.
- 15+ years’ experience with 3+ years of director level or above experience.
- Experience leading others in a large, highly complex and ever-changing organization; preferably in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Experience recommending and implementing technologies and processes to improve service, reduce costs and provide competitive advantage.
- Technical expertise in infrastructure design and architecting of high-availability/hightransactional systems, mobile applications, cloud solutions, data warehouse and data analytics.
- High level of comfort managing competing priorities, crystallizing ideas and thoughts into plans and activities, handling ambiguity constructively, and rationalizing on strategic and managerial levels.
- Able to build relationships with business and technology partners to influence and collaborate across the organization, strengthen the role of IT, implement initiatives and plans, and address security and audit needs.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, accountability and holds same standards for the department. High achiever, results- oriented, and decisive hands-on manager with strong technology acumen.