Job Title: Senior Enterprise Security Engineer
Location: Baltimore, MD
Salary Compensation: $150K/yr. – $200K/yr.
Email Address: email@example.com (Share your Resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Industry: Financial Services
As an Enterprise Security Architect, you will work in conjunction with a team of experienced security architects to create business-informed security architectures, conduct enterprise-level security assessments, and make risk-informed recommendations. You will help to define, document, and promote security architecture, standards, and policy throughout
- Manage security architecture engagements for multiple large, highly-visible, and complex projects
- Elicit and interpret stakeholder requirements, place them in the context of existing security architecture and controls, and create designs, which deliver the requirements.
- Work in conjunction with enterprise and security architects to make decisions and help lead initiatives to ensure timely delivery of security architecture and solutions that support IT and business objectives.
- Work with little or no supervision to create security architecture deliverables based on high-level directives and principles to meet project requirements and timelines.
- Make informed decisions on matters of risk and security architectural approach that reflect your information security experience and industry best practices.
- Experience using security architecture frameworks (SABSA, TOGAF, Archimate, etc) and tools (Archi, Visio, and Enterprise Architect) to create and manage designs.
- Advanced understanding of tools and techniques used by attackers to gain entry into corporate networks, including common IT system flaws and vulnerabilities
- Demonstrated knowledge on threat landscapes and threat modeling, security threat and vulnerability management, and security monitoring.
- Broad technical experience in several security disciplines including endpoint and platform (Unix/Linux/Windows, mobile) controls, encryption/tokenization, identity and access management, PKI, data protection, and security tooling integration in complex environments.
- Experience within the transformation of traditional data center security measures into hybrid and Cloud deployment (AWS, GCP, Azure.)
- Expertise in network security including web proxies, reverse proxies, load balancing, IDS/IPS, firewall, wireless, and remote connectivity.
- Experience advising customers on enterprise and security architectures for meeting industry standards such as SOX, PCI, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
- Experience building security reference architectures for complex information systems based on industry frameworks and with traceable alignment to business requirements and goals
Job Location: Baltimore