Location: Quincy, MA
Salary Compensation: $120K/yr. – $150K/yr.
Email Address: email@example.com (Share your Resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Industry: Financial Services
Recruiting for a technical analyst with experience in access and privileged access management to assist in the onboarding of applications to the Identity and Access Management platform.
This position will be primarily responsible for onboarding internal and external applications onto the Identity Access Management platform. The ideal candidate will exhibit a strong understanding of best practices for deploying Identity Management Solutions for business applications using SailPoint, knowledge of the company’s applications across a broad range of technologies including Windows, UNIX, databases and Cloud.
- Onboarding internal and external applications onto the Identity Access Management platform.
- Improving the onboarding processes to achieve greater velocity in onboarding applications. .
- Using SailPoint, IdentityIQ to perform configuration of connectors, Role Management, Life Cycle Manager Provisioning and Access Certifications, Report generation, Integration with end/target systems and SailPoint IdentityIQ APIs, REST APIs, Custom Connectors
- Participating with an IT onboarding team which will contribute in all phases of development including analysis and design, testing, reporting, and administration across divisions.
- Interacting with developers, analysts, security analysts, and technical and non-technical business teams to determine use cases and business processes for roles, entitlements, provisioning and de-provisioning
- Developing strong partnerships with application teams, business teams, administration teams, and development teams
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with different Access Management Solutions
- Minimum 8 years IT
- Experience in design, development, testing, integration and implementation in Identity and Access Management using SailPoint and CyberArk
- Strong technical skills and prior experience across cloud technologies, modern application development and technology operations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, effective oral and written communications skills
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Working understanding of directories (AD/LDAP) and group structures, policies, etc..
- Development experience in implementing the LCM work flows, rules, Roles, Forms and reports
- Ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly
- Analyze current processes and identify design improvements to streamline.