Job Title: Senior Information Security & Risk Consultant
Location: New Jersey, USA
Salary: $125k – $150K
This role involves performing risk analysis, audits and providing advice, training and assistance related to information security, privacy and related security standards. You will work for government institutions, (listed) multinationals, financial institutions and other types of organizations. The Senior Consultant plays an important role with a focus on organization, process and people, in combination with the technical depth of the projects the company delivers. In this position, there will be many opportunities to deal with the latest developments and threats in cyber security and also form a bridge between the company’s ethical hackers and customer’s management. This role also involves giving concrete advice about information security.
You are therefore an all-round security professional who is good at customer interaction and who can lead the customer to a solution to his problem.
- Manage and execute consultancy assignments in the field of information security and compliance in areas such as cloud security, software quality, cyber security and privacy regulation.
- Manage and execute assessments based on recognized frameworks or specific frameworks such as GDPR assessment, Information security maturity scans, Cloud security readiness, Zero measurements, Privacy impact Assessments in accordance with the GDPR etc.
- Support organizations in the implementation of an Information Security Management System in accordance with the ISO standards.
- Set up a risk management process and / or supporting clients in conducting risk analyzes in the areas of cyber security, cloud security, privacy compliance, software security etc.
- Actively contribute to knowledge and service offering development.
- Completed a Master’s degree in Business Informatics or Security Management.
- The necessary knowledge of important frameworks for information security such as NIST, CSA, ISO, COSO, ISACA, PCI, ITIL (OGC).
- 8+ years of experience with conducting risk analyzes and assessing risk management processes in the field of information security.
- Knowledge of various laws and regulations concerning information security and privacy.