Senior Infrastructure Security Architect (New Jersey)
Our Client in the Technology Industry is urgently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Security Architect to join their CTO Team.
As a member of the Security Analytics and Identity Architecture team, you will help design ways to securely identify services in a variety of environments, ranging from public cloud through to private data centers.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the future of their infrastructure to securely bring the company’s services to hundreds of thousands of customers each day.
- Take a technical leadership role in defining strategies for service and user identity management
- Help build tech product road map and define best practices working with the CTO office and Engineering teams
- 5+ years of experience developing and deploying security-related infrastructure
- Understanding of Hashicorp Vault, AWS Secrets Manager, Azure Key Vault and other secret management technologies, both for public cloud and on-premise applications.
If interested, Please share your updated CV to email@example.com. Referrals are also welcome.