Job Title: Senior IT Security Engineer
Location: Florida, USA
Salary: $115k – $125K
Recruiting a capable System Security Engineer, who enjoys security work and possesses both deep and wide expertise in the security space.
- Architects, designs, implements, maintains and operates information system security controls and countermeasures.
- Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in acquisition, development, and change management lifecycle of information systems, and monitors for compliance.
- Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in business processes related to use of information systems and assets, and monitors for compliance.
- Responds to information system security incidents, including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches; interacts and coordinates with third-party incident responders, including law enforcement.
- Administers authentication and access controls, including provisioning, changes, and deprovisioning of user and system accounts, security/access roles, and access permissions to information assets.
- Analyzes trends, news and changes in threat and compliance environment with respect to organizational risk; advises organization management and develops and executes plans for compliance and mitigation of risk; performs risk and compliance self-assessments, and engages and coordinates third-party risk and compliance assessments.
- Develops and administers, or provides advice, evaluation, and oversight for, information security training and awareness programs.
- Proven work experience as a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer
- At least 7 years’ Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Good understanding of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
Job Location: florida USA