SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Team & Position Overview:
The position is an integral part of the Product team that builds science and technology applications that feed the analytical engines for the company! The team is comprised of motivated individuals that do exceptional work. They face challenges together and they win together. You will collaborate with a fun and agile team to architect, implement, test, and continuously deliver new features and products to our company and clients.
The Senior Product Manager plays a lead role in the product team and will own this Product and the suite of solutions underneath this product. The PM will be responsible for gathering, validating, documenting, troubleshooting and prioritizing product needs, building the product roadmap, executing the feature deliveries by working closely with development teams, business teams & and our client engagement teams on the company’s industry leading software application suite, consisting of Data Management, Modelling, Decisioning and Dashboard capabilities.
You Will Own & Collaborate On:
- The company’s software tools and methods on business analytics, measurement, decisioning and optimization
- Collaborate with business teams and client engagement teams to understand the business problems and align on business needs.
- Discover and carry out in-depth evaluations of value propositions, all possible solutions & cost estimations in our decisioning and optimization product suites.
- Drive analysis of our core solutions through a reasonable knowledge of decision-making, optimization research processes and statistical modelling.
- Collaborate with tech lead, developers, and client engagement teams to deliver new & efficient solutions.
- Provide product specific support to QAs, BAs, technical writers, testers & end users.
- Conduct industry research and competitive intelligence analysis to provide insights on product innovation directions.
- Own the product roadmap and delivery commitments specific to our decisioning and optimization products.
Capabilities You Will Bring:
- Solid knowledge and experience in business analysis and product management in marketing data, decision-making, optimization, and statistical modelling.
- Problem solving and storytelling skillset by using logical analysis, visual models, and user story mapping technique to clarify complex concepts.
- Relevant experience in agile software development, scrum methodologies & tools and processes using JIRA (e.g., epics and stories)
- Understanding the analytical process from Data to Decisioning. ETL, Data Pipeline,
Modelling, Decisioning and Visualizations knowledge & experience is a plus
- Excellent multitasking and time management skill to manage stakeholders and to meet tight deadlines.
- Solid experience with documentations and issue tracking tools – Jira, Confluence, office 365, Microsoft Team
- Well-rounded communication skills to persuade, negotiate and influence without authority to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Hands-on technical skills in programming languages such as R, Python, SQL, BI tools, and cloud services such is a plus.
Qualifications & Experience You Will Need:
- Preferred degree in Operational Research or Industrial Engineering, or other quantitative disciplines, e.g.: Statistics, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent
- Work experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner or Product Manager in relevant fields involving simulation and optimization
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum product development and support process using JIRA
- Solid knowledge of SQL, JQL and any other scripting language (R, Python, Excel, or VBA Macros)
- Proficient knowledge of Office 365 and any BI tools
- Hands on experience on any one wireframe tools (MS Visio, Lucid chart, Balsamiq, Adobe)
- Any product management certification or scrum certification and knowledge of GPS-E is a plus
To be considered for this or any other exciting role please email a copy of your CV to cloud @oscartemple.com