SENIOR SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR
- Develop end-user training documentation and assist Learning & Development to provide user training for new releases.
- Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules.
- Customizations of reports, dashboards, workflows, process builder, flows, approval processes, outbound messages, knowledge.
- Leverage expertise to collaborate on project governance and best practices/standards supporting the platform adoption and full application lifecycle (design, development, change control, UAT, deployment and support). Documents current and future state processes and develops functional specifications.
- Assist with building of test plans, scenarios, and scripts to support QA/ UAT efforts.
- Develop and maintain SFDC Visual Force pages, Apex classes, triggers & lightning components.
- College degree in Computer Science or similar discipline or equivalent work/technical experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform: Financial Services Cloud, Shield, Pardot, & Einstein.
- 3-5 years Salesforce administration experience, strong knowledge of Salesforce platform.
- Experience completing several Salesforce.com integration and extension projects
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Experience with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication.
- Understanding of relational databases such as SQL Server and data integration tools.
Job Location: CONNECTICUT