Senior Solution Architect-
The Solution Architect will perform design work for large and complex software and the interfaces between them. Drive adherence to standards, processes and policies and create architecture documentation. Play a leadership role in setting the architecture of bank-developed applications. This includes working effectively across technical domains, with Enterprise Architects, Information Architects, Application Architects and other technical resources. This covers front-end web applications and back-end systems, messaging, and database systems, as well as interaction between enterprise level common components.
- Develop high level and detailed designs for assigned development initiatives and conduct Design Reviews with management and development teams.
- Conduct code reviews and mentor/direct developers as required
- Provide training for application development and support teams on newly implemented coding techniques, reporting frameworks and other application frameworks including promoting code reuse.
- Make recommendations about platform and technology adoption, including database servers, application servers, libraries, and frameworks.
- Perform technical due diligence on third-party products prior to integration.
- Advise senior management on how products and processes could be improved.
- Maintain a list of standards and tools to be utilized by application development and support teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required
- Minimum of 12 years experience in Software Development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with transactional Internet solutions.
- The technical skills will focus on Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.NET, SQL, SSRS, BizTalk, SOA, SOAP, REST, JSON, MVC and Responsive Design).
- Experience with GitHub, and GIT commands.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Release Pipelines, Builds.
- Desired – working experience with Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Container Registry, Azure Functions, Azure Bus, Azure Events.
- Desired – working experience with Azure Web Sites, Azure Apps, Azure Insights, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Key Vault, Azure Resources, Azure Functions.
- Must have good working knowledge of application security, such as Multifactor Authentication (MFA), x509 Certificates, SSL, SAML, encryption, etc.
To be considered for this or any other exciting role please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org