SENIOR TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER
We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to join our Product team. You will also work closely with our Product team, current users, and new clients.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our product (web and mobile), our customers’ business needs, and the evolving technology landscape.
- Serve as the technical point person for data migrations. In this role, you’ll need to write and modify data migration scripts that transfer data from clients’ existing systems to the company’s platform. This involves liaising with clients, analyzing data, and continually improving the efficiency & repeatability of our migrators.
- Participate in the day to day operations of the Product team, from technical ticket-writing to large-scale product & roadmap brainstorming.
- Field issue/incident reports. In conjunction with the Product teams, you will coordinate relevant resources for incident resolution. You will often be the first line of defense for bug triage.
- Advise and coach select client’s developers and IT staff on how to maximize the company’s platform and APIs.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Relevant work experience in technical roles, ideally on a Product or Engineering team.
- Experience writing code. We primarily use Ruby, but you could have experience with another language and a knack for learning new syntax.
- At least an intermediate knowledge of SQL and relational database management.
- Calm in a storm, with superb problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. You should be able to modify your communication style, approach, and content based on context – in a given day you will interact with a wide range of people, from full-stack software engineers to clients with varying levels of technical ability.
- Eager to be involved in the many functions of our Product team. You’ll be exposed to (and involved in) a wide range of projects.
Bonus points if you…
- Have worked on a B2B SaaS application.
- Are familiar with RESTful APIs and API integrations.
- Have worked on an iOS application.
- Have experience analyzing complex data sets.
To be considered for this or any other exciting role please email a copy of your CV to cloud @oscartemple.com
Job Location: Boulder