Location: Norfolk, VA (No option for remote work)
Salary Compensation: $120K/yr. – $130K/yr.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Share your Resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Our client, an Information and Technology servicing company is looking to add a SharePoint Portal Administrator to its team at Norfolk Virginia. This role reports to the program manager.
- Manage and maintain all servers that support SharePoint deployed at USFF HQ.
- Implement and manage SharePoint features, applications and functionalities to include; monitor and analyze system workload daily to ensure optimum performance provide systems reports usage and activity move, copy or restore sites and sub-sites as needed weekly review, clean-up, management and configuration of SharePoint accounts and sites monitor
- Perform computer networking and storage services to include active directory management and configuration, system backup and restore, Hyper-V, VMWare, SAN, Microsoft SQL, ADFS, WAP, Microsoft IIS,
- Backup/Restore, Clustering, Data Replication, Microsoft .NET Framework, and security implementation (STIG/IAVA).
Use PowerShell and other scripting technologies to automate processes
- Working knowledge of tools described above and Red Hat Satellite, Ansible, and scripting.
Troubleshoot, resolve or mitigate issues on SharePoint and systems that supports SharePoint such as Operating System, VMWare, MS SQL, IIS, ADFS, WAP, AD and .NET.
Develop and execute projects and plans in implementing Microsoft SharePoint Technologies to include but not limited to site design, user account management, BI (business intelligence), Excel/Access Services.
- Develop Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) on all projects and tasks pertaining to SharePoint.
- Provide user training in the use of SharePoint delivered via online or classroom environment.
- Provide user support on DEPS, OPEN, and follow-on SharePoint Portals
- Develop and write SharePoint technical guides and training materials.
- Customize and design sites/pages and master pages.
- Participates in requirements gatherings and meetings.
- Provide insight and recommendations to the government technical lead on industry best practices for the use of SharePoint and related technologies.
- Minimum of 7 years of in-depth experience, proficiency and knowledge of SharePoint (2010 or higher)
- Windows O/S (Windows 2012 or higher), Microsoft Internet Information Service 6 or higher, and Active Directory.
- Minimum of 4 years of in-depth experience, proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft ASP.NET., and Microsoft SQL (2008 or higher).
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Associate Degree in Computer Science
- Ability to read/write and understand basic Transact SQL (T-SQL), and basic C# and VB.Net language.
- Attention to detail and effectively work as part of a team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time, prioritizing efforts and meet deadlines.
- Excellent and proficient communications skills and possess a proven ability to be self-motivated.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proficiency in technical writing.
- Minimum of 1 year in teaching a classroom or online environment.
- Must maintain current CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Productivity. MCSE certification must be one of the current published paths by Microsoft or follow-on certification with emphasis on the platform or system