Job Title: Social Media Officer
Experience: 1-3 years
- Organize effective advertising Programme and initiatives
- Oversee in-house & external advert, creative, and media services
- Create and manage the awareness for the bank bank’s business in line with approved strategy,
- Negotiate ad rates, timing, and placement (Negotiate promotional partnerships with press, internet, and radio and TV media) (e.g. discounts from Agency on block bookings to save revenue for the bank.)
- Assess online media and creative measurement requirements and drive actionable insights/directions through campaign analysis. (e.g. Subscriptions to media monitoring applications like media star and omnibus)
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and provide strategic recommendations.
- Establish measurement strategies and implement appropriate testing methodologies.
- Optimize and plan ad campaigns to achieve established goals (e.g. set % goals in terms of Share of Voice and Top of Mind Awareness goals for the campaign)
- Determine appropriate media channels, ad networks, creative, keywords, and sites to use in campaigns (e.g. location billboards in high traffic areas such as Falomo, MMA With opportunities to see)
- Create, plan, organize, and implement the media initiatives within the bank
- Keep abreast of competitor and industry advertising practices (e.g. competitive intelligence of other FI activities)
- Identify short- and long-term opportunities for meeting goals and driving revenue
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Brand, Events, & Sponsorship
- Membership of a recognized advertising institute is an added advantage.
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria