The Solutions Architect is a combination of a subject matter guru, trusted adviser and cloud services authority, will be responsible, working as part of our clients Cloud team, to help define the tools, processes and methods, and develop systems that will utilize Private and Public clouds (Azure) to support enterprise adoption of our managed Cloud service offerings.
In addition, the Solutions Architect will use systems analysis techniques, enterprise architecture planning process and procedures while consulting with clients to determine cloud computing specifications and needs for our clients.
- Demonstrable enterprise architecture planning and design skills in MS Azure environments – Demonstrable hands-on solution implementation experience in MS Azure environments
- Expert knowledge of MS Azure IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS technologies and solutions – Expert knowledge of, and implementation experience with the MS Azure Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF)
- Experience leading and executing technical application, server and data migrations to the cloud, from both physical & virtual environments.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with any other Cloud Provider
- Experience with ITIL and ITSM principles
- Experience architecting enterprise scale solutions.
- Experience migrating workloads between clouds.
To be considered for this or any other exciting role please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com