Sr. Cloud Security Architect
Lead in the design, build, test, and implement security systems within the Bank’s IT network. Have a thorough understanding of complex IT systems and stay up to date with the latest security standards, systems and best practices.
Cybersecurity Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability.
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security.
- Coordinates with other team members as it relates to cybersecurity. Provides technical leadership and training to other team members.
- Analyze and secure existing business data flows and recommend secure solutions to team members when architecting new technology solutions to help enable the business.
- Experienced working on large-scale projects of sizeable complexity, including information security solutions, is a must.
- Must be knowledgeable in network and systems architecture.
- Owns thought leadership and coordination of reviews of available tools, technologies, and processes to secure all aspects the enterprise.
- Secures enterprise information by defining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members.
- Develops complex solutions to business problems or customer engagements through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision-makers with an emphasis on broad architectural impact.
- Develops and drives innovative solutions to problems without precedent; decisions are typically enterprise wide and strategic in nature, have long-term consequence, and tend to relate to business strategy, financial performance and effective resource utilization.
- Drives development and formation of security policy, standards, and guidelines related to multiple security domains.
- Creates architectural diagrams, project plans, roadmaps, position papers, presentations, and cost estimates for proposals.
- Acts as a leader and mentor for less senior engineering staff and works with team management to implement career development through engineering assignments.
Cloud Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Strong Infrastructure Architect with Data center & application migration skills and experience.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Strong experience as an Azure Cloud Architect.
- Strong experience in cloud design and migration to Private clouds.
- Experience with DevOps integration and DevOps architecture design.
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic etc.).
- Experience with SAN, NAS design from architectural standpoint.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and/or Windows administration.
- Solid understanding of networking and core Internet Protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and routing in distributed networks.
- A working understanding of code and script such as: Python, Node.js. and JSON/YAML.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and database administration.
- Strong knowledge of Azure, including PaaS and IaaS architectures.
- Knowledge of networking, engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- At least five years of Azure Cloud system engineering or administration including access control management for production servers, networks or application services.
- At least five years of progressive experience in IT Security related job function a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, computer science, or engineering (or equivalent experience).
- At least five years of experience with enterprise Linux/Unix engineering experience.
- In Depth knowledge with the cloud security and other cybersecurity industry frameworks and configuration standards
- In Depth understanding of cybersecurity benchmarks for cloud technologies.
- In Depth knowledge in information technology systems security software, hardware, cloud, and server-client suites because they are directly responsible for cybersecurity initiatives.
- In Depth Knowledge of multiple operating systems, network protocols, and existing and emergent cybersecurity technologies.
- Strong oral and written communication ability is imperative to efficiently communicate requirements for security measures and maintenance as well as provide timely information on the network’s effectiveness against possible threats and the dissemination of best practices for cybersecurity measures.
Advanced industry Certification(s) a plus:
- EC-Council – Certified Ethical Hacker
- ISC2 – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Microsoft Azure Certification(s)
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org