|I. Position Information|
|Job Title: Lagos||Strategic Partnership Manager|
|II. Job Purpose|
The Strategic Partnership Manager will implement and develop commercial and strategic relationships with organisations in accordance with Company’s overarching objective and strategic goals. He/She will understand the needs, pain points and preference of Company’s target market, what motivates them to buy and know how to foster effective partnerships/relationships in order to satisfy those needs. If you are an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual with strong interests in networking, establishing relationships and surpassing expectations, then we are excited to talk with you.
▪ Work with the company’s marketing, technical and sales teams to support partners in delivering positive outcomes for customers that meet their needs
▪ Actively keep abreast of technology market trends and news and recommend new products, services, partners and marketing channels that will lead to an increase in sales across industry verticals.
▪ Identify and source partnership opportunities that Company can bid for through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
▪ Prepare proposals where applicable in response to request for proposals, bids and quotes related to partnership opportunities.
▪ Coordinate the implementation of joint projects and CSR initiatives with partners. Forecast, track, evaluate, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
▪ Maintain beneficial relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
▪ Work with partners in the development of the company’s proposition to transform businesses through technology
▪ Develop and manage Company’s partnership framework and collaboration model, including partnership objectives and principles, governance model, assessment criteria, rules, best practices and case studies
▪ Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
▪ Manage the partnership documentation exchange, distribution, storage and audits in compliance with key controls and contractual requirements
▪ Support the development of commercial and pricing frameworks for strategic partnerships
▪ Manage Company’s partnerships portfolio performance assessment and monthly/quarterly performance reviews
▪ Implement new initiatives to expand customer acquisition and analysing market dynamics to determine growth opportunities.
▪ Manage the portfolio of existing and prospective partners and the opportunities pipeline.
▪ Partake in the negotiation and definition of commercial and contractual agreements with partners, where required.
▪ Develop business cases for new partners.
▪ Collaborate with senior management and strategy to ensure alignment of internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
▪ Build strong and sustainable relationships with partners and potential clients across all verticals within corporate sectors including MDAs/Government, FMCG, Financial Services, OEM, Media & Entertainment, Aviation, Transportation, Telecommunications etc.
▪ Identify and execute initiatives that promote the visibility and recognition of the Company brand across industries
▪ Build, maintain and leverage an available network of contacts to generate new leads.
▪ Convert new leads to clients by identifying business needs, managing accounts, cold calling, prospecting, developing a thorough needs analysis and closing targeted opportunities in line with goals set.
▪ Develop brand growth strategies; tactics and action plans required to achieve all the key objectives (financial, operational and customer satisfaction).
▪ Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organisation – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
▪ Provide timely and accurate periodic reports including revenue reports, sales pipeline, activity reports etc.
weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, and annually to executive management.
▪ Perform other assigned duties as delegated by management from time to time.
|IV.||Key Performance Indicators|
▪ Value Creators
▪ Previous working experience as a Sales and Partnership Manager and/or Technical Sales
▪ Sales Planning and Management
▪ Good written and verbal communication skills
▪ Leadership Management Relationship Management
▪ Networking Persuasion and Closing Skills
▪ Public Speaking and presentation skills Research and Writing
▪ Use of CRM Use of Microsoft Office suite Interpersonal skills
▪ Resource Management Personal Characteristics
▪ Excellent organizational and time management skills
▪ Strategic thinker
▪ Great multitasking skills
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Extensive client facing skills and the ability to work independently
|VI.||Experience & Qualifications|
|Education:||▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Business Administration, Marketing, Management or|
|Experience:||▪ Minimum of 5 year’s experience in related field|
|Language Requirements:||▪ English|
|▪ Sales/Marketing management ▪ Public relations etc.|