. Team Lead Business Analyst
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs
- Provide project-level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process
- First degree in Computer Science, Engineering on numerate sciences.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a business analyst.
- Proven training in Business Process Modeling.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Access is advantageous.
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Job Location: Lagos Nigeria