Team Lead Enterprise Architect
- Developing the Enterprise Architecture and coordinating architecture plans
- Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities within the bank
- Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture
- Auditing compliance within the Enterprise Architecture standards
- Influencing business strategy
- Translating or mapping business strategy into information strategy
- Understanding technology product and vendor strategies, products, and customer preferences
- Understanding, modelling, and representing the organizations business requirements in a human consumable manner, as it relates to strategy
- Developing and maintaining project level and Enterprise level model consistency and integration.
- Developing methods and techniques for modeling technologies
Demonstrating abilities to derive, define, and explicitly represent various artifacts within The Enterprise Framework.
- 5+ years’ experience defining and implementing strategies under a CIO or equivalent
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture best practices and goals
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
Job Location: Lagos