Proposed Grade: Assistant Manager
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please share your resume to this email with the Job title as subject)
Industry: Financial Services
Minimum Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a bank / financial institution with the last 3 in Information systems assurance related functions
- To implement sound independent control policies and standards covering all sources of risks in IT.
- To prevent and/or detect IT operational/fraud/business losses.
- To perform specific risk-based independent IT Control functions assigned in the control work programme.
- To enforce IT policies and Governance framework.
- To raise exceptions where necessary and make valid recommendations.
- To recommend appropriate mitigating controls for all identifiable risks.
- To investigate incidence in IT.
- To implement sound independent control, policies and standards covering all sources of identified risks in IT.
- To promptly identify and report IT operational lapses, rejected transactions and system bug.
- To design and develop work plans necessary for the actualization of the objectives of safeguarding the information asset of the Bank’s IT department.
- To review IT staff, staffing, conditions of service and segregation of duties.
- To enforce IT SLAs with Third parties.
- To participate in all IT Projects and Product designs with the view to identifying risks and incorporating controls.
- To review IT Projects and Products to ensure performance and value for money.
- To review the EOD, EOM and EOY activities.
- To enforce policies on BCP/DR.
- To ensure implementation of approved recommendations of auditors, consultants and security analysts.
- To provide leadership, coaching and guidance to all staff in IT Process Control Team.
- To deliver on all other assignments delegated by supervisors